Are you stuck in a content marketing rut? Don’t worry – it happens to the best of us! To help you gain some perceptive and get inspired for your next big campaign, it’s always a good idea to see what the industry leaders are doing. And there’s no better example to follow than that of Apple Inc. – a company that has brought its marketing strategy to perfection.
One of the guiding principles behind Apple’s ads is simplicity. Apple ads are typically straightforward and don’t feature any information on where or how to buy their products. This is because Apple wants the products to speak for themselves without bombarding the viewers with anything that might distract them from the products’ sleek design and superior functions. So strip your content to the bare minimum and use simple graphics to convey your message.
Another important part of Apple’s marketing strategy is that they steer clear of price wars. Apple products are notably more expensive than those of the competition, but Apple can afford this because they’ve chosen to focus on their unique value proposition. Apple also offers unparalleled user experience with cool features and extensive apps that make their products stand out in a crowd of competitors.
The lesson to take from this is that you should be consistent and aim to create a unified look and feel that will reach across all elements of your marketing campaign.
Copy the below code to republish this infographic.
Subscribe to newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get access to our news and resources. Your email will be safe. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Think Like Your Customers to Get the Right Keywords
- 10 Marketing Lessons from Apple[Infographic]
- 3 Key Digital Marketing Tactics To Increase Conversion Rate Faster[Infographic]
- How To Grow Business With Twitter
- How to Stop Burning Your AdWords Budget
- 6 Ways To Out-market Your Competitors
- 13 Google SERP Features that can Boost Online Businesses Sale
- Ultimate Internet Marketing Guide For Hyperlocal Businesses To Target Limited Area Or Region